ECO 365 Week 1 participation Principles of Microeconomics, Ch. 1: Ten Principles of Economics
Read Ch. 1 of Principles of Microeconomics:
- 1-1 How People Make Decisions, pp. 4-8
- 1-2 How People Interact, pp. 9-11
- 1-3 How the Economy as a Whole Works, pp. 12-15
Consider the following as you read:
- Methods of understanding and applying the Ten Principles of Economics.
- Consider how economics are applied in a society of consumers.
- Consider how limited resources apply to an expanding society.
- Consider how the economy reflects the behavior of the individuals who make up the economy